Tp link login: Hello, readers, It’s time to know about one of the best wireless networks present nowadays i.e tplinklogin. This article explains you about how connection is a setup and how to login into TP-Link.TP-Link was founded in 1996 by two Chinese brothers. With a network card which they have developed. The name TP-Link has come from the concept “TWISTED PAIR Link,” a kind of electromagnetic cabling, hence the company has “TP” in its name. check all about tplinklogin from here.
TP-Link began its first international expansion in 2005. Since the start of the global market in 2005 and due to its growth the company has moved into it new 100,000 square meters headquarters. TP-Link USA was established in 2008.TP-Link has many products like a wireless router, mobile phones, ADSL, range extenders, routers, switches, IP cameras, powerline and wireless adapters, etc..
Step by Step procedure to setup TP-Link & Tp-Link Login
Before loging in to Tplinklogin, it’s important to set the connection with the static IP address.
- Firstly, Connect your system to the LAN port of TP-Link with an Ethernet cable.
- Then assign a static IP address manually on your computer.
- I will show you step by step process to assign IP address to your computer
- Open Control Panel > Network and Internet Sharing center > Change Adapter Settings.
- Now right click on Local Area Connection or Ethernet and go to properties and double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IP4).
- As soon as you click on it, a new pop-up tab will be displayed and enter a static IP address as 192.168.1.x as an example. If your AP is 192.168.0.254, then set a static IP address like 192.168.0.x.
- After setting up your static IP address open new browser and type the IP address of the access point (Default is 192.168.1.1/ 192.168.1.254/ 192.168.0.254) into the search bar and press enter.
- A new tap will be popped and enter the username and password( and default username and password are admin) then click OK.
And please note that the above IP settings are for web-based login configuration for TP-Link. If you have a broadband router, please reconfigure the IP settings of your computer to Obtain an IP address automatically & Obtain DNS Server address automatically.
I hope this tp link login article help you to setup the connection and log into the TPLinkLogin in your system. Please follow step by step procedure or else you will get glitches while setting up. Thank you.
Note – Please comment below if you have any comments.